Thursday 7 June 2012

I Love You


Who sat and washed my infant head
When sitting on my cradle bed
And tears of sweet affection shed
MY MOTHER!!!
If you don’t know this poem, you should probably go back to kindergarten!!
Before I start with today’s post, I would like to inform you all that this blog is NOT just a relationship blog as I originally intended it to be. I will now like this blog to be about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in order to target a bigger audience.
And now, today’s post is gonna be about…… *drumroll please* MY MOTHER!!!(and probably mothers in general, although my mum is like no other)
The dictionary will probably describe a mother as a female person who is pregnant with or gives birth to a child.
What is YOUR definition of a mother??
Well my mother is my back bone, my second God, one of the reasons I’m alive today. Just like her name says, she’s my comfort. My mum is always where my home is. She is my pillar of support anytime, any day. She’s always there to correct me when I’m wrong.
My mother, to me, means courage. She’s gone through a lot in her life but that did not make her loose her courageous spirit. It has never stopped her from doing the right thing.
My mother, to me, means faith. She never gives up on her loved ones. She has unlimited amount of faith in all her children. Even when we fall, she always believes we can rise again.
To me, my mother is life. She gave me life when she could have chosen otherwise. She gave me life and she wants me to live it to the best of my ability.
So, tell me, what does your mother mean to you??

No comments:

Post a Comment