Thursday 7 June 2012

My Easter Holiday


Hey guys!!! I hope y’all had a fantastic Easter celebration, because I did. Although this week’s post is coming a little later than usual, I’m going to be doing something special this week and I hope y’all will contribute!!
So, I was at the beach yesterday with a bunch of friends and it was so much fun. Here are some pictures!!
Horse-riding
Sadly, I didn't get the chance to take enough pictures because I was pushed into the WATER!!! while holding my camera...I hope it works again ;-(
Anyway, Easter was still a blast!! Now, I would like y'all to tell me a little about your Easter celebration and send me some cool pictures!! you can send your pictures to deebeedeborahblog@yahoo.com along with your name and the details of the picture and I'll feature them right here next week, SO START SENDING!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment