Thursday 7 June 2012

My Very Own


We didn't start as friends, neither did we start as lovers... In fact, he wasn't my favorite person in the world.

But he actually did sweep me off my feet a couple of times. I was into him, he was into me.
Soon we became friends...then lovers...then he became my favorite person :-D

He's so masculine and yet so sensitive. He's charming, honest and mature. Above all he's so damn fine!! Lol
All these made me love him...but his personality made me fall in love with him.

All that comes to mind when I think of him is..."Soul mate"
He's the only guy I trust with everything I own (and my brother, of course).

His words are so soothing and comforting.....but he doesnt hesitate to correct me when I'm wrong.
There are barely enough words to describe him. No matter how long we're separated for, fate always has a way of bringing us together again.

He's "My Very Own"

No comments:

Post a Comment